Fashinza is a VC (Accel Partners, Elevation Capital, West Bridge, Prosus and ADQ Abu Dhabi) funded start-up, headquartered in New York. They have offices in the US, India & Dubai. Founded in 2020 by serial entrepreneurs Abhishek Sharma, Pawan Gupta and Jamil Ahmad, they are building a futuristic and sustainable supply chain, offering manufacturing as a service solution using a powerful technology platform.
Their organization is seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Legal Intern to provide support to their legal department. As a legal intern, one will work closely with them and their partnered law firms on a wide range of legal matters, including research, drafting legal documents, and providing administrative assistance.
- Conduct legal research on various topics and summarize findings;
- Draft legal memoranda, pleadings, and other legal documents;
- Review and analyze contracts and other legal documents;
- Assist with legal administrative tasks, including filing, and organizing documents;
- Participate in meetings and provide input on legal strategy and case development; and
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 4th year or 5th year student pursuing B.A. LLB Hons (integrated or otherwise) from a National Law University / reputed NIRF-ranked college.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, LexisNexis, and other legal research tools.
Note: This is a full-time, on-site, and paid internship opportunity.
Please share your CVs at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line -“Application for the position of Legal Intern”.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
EXPLORE MORE SUCH OPPORTUNITIES HERE!
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-