About Harison And Associates
At Harison And Associates, our attorneys are committed to resolving our client’s legal issues in a timely and cost-effective manner. You can count on them to give your case the attention it deserves and to tailor their approach to the client’s needs. They know how much is riding on the outcome of your case and they strive to help you move forward from these problems on favorable terms. Drawing on the diverse backgrounds of our passionate attorneys, we provide comprehensive legal services to every client we represent. their knowledge and flexibility to address a broad range of legal issues for our clients is the hallmark of our firm.
- Research and analysis: Conduct research and analysis on various legal issues and this may involve reviewing case law, statutes, regulations, and other legal documents, as well as analyzing and summarizing the information you find
- Drafting documents: Work on drafting a variety of legal documents, such as memos, briefs, motions, and contracts and assisting with drafting legal correspondence, such as letters and emails
- Attending meetings and court proceedings: Attend meetings and court proceedings (this will give you the opportunity to observe how legal professionals interact with clients and present arguments in court)
- Communication: Communicate effectively with clients, colleagues, and supervisors – this may involve answering phones, responding to emails, and participating in team meetings
- Administrative tasks: Work on a variety of administrative tasks, such as filing documents, organizing files, and scheduling appointments
- Letter of recommendation
- Flexible work hours 5 days a week
Number of openings
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
EXPLORE MORE SUCH OPPORTUNITIES HERE!
For regular updates on more opportunities, we can catch up at-