About the Company
Sridhar, the creator of Bold Girl, launched the company in the year 2022. Bold Girl has branches in New York, Los Angeles, Miami, and India, as well as a global community of recognized private organizations.
About the Internship
As an intern, you would help in: –
- Provide administrators with precise and appropriate legal advice on a wide range of legal issues (labor law, partnerships, international ventures, corporate finance etc.)
- Develop effective defence strategies in collaboration with administration.
- Establish internal corporate governance policies and practices to ensure that they are followed on a routine basis.
- Establish trusting relationships with other stakeholders (regulators, outside counsel, government body, etc.).
- Drafting contracts, agreements, and other legal papers.
- Keep up to date with legislative changes.
Location for Internship
6 weeks – 12 weeks
- Pursuing a law degree in LLB or LLM
- Professionalism and morals are of the highest calibre.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply from here:- https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3097391666
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.