About the Company
Cubenant is a new generation, specialist tech, worldwide talent acquisition provider that helps startups, SMEs, and corporations find and retain personnel more quickly and effectively. To achieve greater achievements, They are concentrating on a tailored strategy to talent acquisition. STEM, FinTech, Edutech, eCommerce, Data, AI, VR, and other new-age domains and tech stacks are among their main competences. Their re-engineered talent acquisition method (now in Beta) enables firms to recruit with fewer interactions and a more positive experience.
About the Internship
As an intern, you would help in: –
- Assist with the drafting and editing of contract templates.
- At the direction of lawyers, draught different court papers, invoices, and attachments.
- Do customer training, do research work as appropriate, and assist with minor projects as directed by the Intel attorneys in charge of legal assistance.
- Support with the creation of a typical confidentiality agreement.
- Manage client communications and legal memos.
Location for Internship
- Are willing to work full-time (in-office) internship
- Could begin the work between the 30th of May and the 4th of July.
- Are flexible for a 6-month internship.
- Have suitable talents and interests
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply from here:- https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3101173964
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.