About the Company
Aditya N Prasad is an attorney who focuses on environmental law and specialised litigation issues. His team is actively involved in situations where there is no precedent and where vital jurisprudence is being established.
About the Responsibilities
As an intern you are required to:-
- Conducting research and drafting representations in order to bring about change
- Creating a petition from the ground up and submitting it to a court of law
- Data and photo collecting on the ground (wherever required)
- Interns would be exposed to both technical and practical components of the court system.
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can start the internship between 13th Jun’22 and 18th Jul’22
- are available for duration of 2 months
- are from or open to relocate to Delhi and neighboring cities
- have relevant skills and interests
- Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Flexible working hours
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply from here:- https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3126127592
- Candidates are urged to keep in mind that the internship will contain non-legal issues.
- Before you apply, keep this in mind.
- Please do not apply if you are primarily interested in commercial law or litigation.
- Because the scope of this internship is limited, please apply only after you have completed your research.
- sure that you understand the preceding requirements.
- Please be aware that the internship may be shortened if necessary.
- Your side is spreading false information.
- Only apply if you are confident in your ability to work independently.
- The stipend is contingent on performance. Applicants based in Delhi will be given priority.
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.