KERELA LAW ACADEMY LAW COLLEGE is inviting submissions for its 13th International Seminar on ROLE OF JUDICIARY IN CONTROLLING MALADMINISTRATION on July 23, 2022.
ROLE OF JUDICIARY IN CONTROLLING MALADMINISTRATION
- Inter-relation between corruption and maladministration
- Ombudsman and human right protections
- Judicial influence on ombudsman
- Government v. maladministration
- Bureaucratic corruption
- Conventions against maladministration
- Powers of ombudsman
- International protection against maladministration
- The text should be in times new roman, 12 with 1.5 line spacing, not exceeding 2500 words.
- CITATIONS: 20th bluebook
- Abstracts should not exceed 250 words.
- Precedents have to be in Italics.
- All sub-headings have to be left-aligned.
- Original work is permitted.
- No plagiarism would be tolerated.
- Co-authorship is allowed.
July 3, 2022
Mail to: email@example.com
- Submissions of abstracts: July 3, 2022
- Communications of abstract acceptance: July 5, 2022
- Submissions of full paper: July 15, 2022
- Intimation of full paper acceptance: July 19, 2022
- Date of payment: July 21, 2022
- International seminar: July 23, 2022
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.