– Scrutinize land titles and documentations of immovable property and complete due diligence of properties
– Coordinate with partners, landlords, agents and other stake holders in procurement and assessment of legal documents
– Prepare, draft and finalize various agreements such as sale agreement, construction agreement, sale deed, lease deed, tripartite agreement, MoUs, NDAs, JDAs, GPAs, notices, title opinions, etc.
– Coordinate with purchasers and facilitate smooth registration of documents at sub-registrar offices
– Resolve legal queries raised by purchasers regarding property titles
– Represent the firm before government offices, courts, tribunals, etc to resolve any queries
– Coordinate with external advocates to provide strategic legal advice and facilitate flow of information with senior team members
– Assist in the preparation and completion of compliance checklists litigation trackers and risk assessment
Good legal proficiency, including drafting /vetting/ negotiating contracts, managing intellectual property, including trade marks copyrights and other forms of intellectual property rights .
Litigation Management,Contract Management,Legal Research and analysis,Drafting contracts / legal notices/counter replies.
Experience in handling litigation in various courts / tribunals. Providing legal support and guidance for all business functions
Providing legal advice to clients; corresponding with them and explaining complex legal matters.
• Liaising with fellow professionals on behalf of clients.
• Researching information and preparing legal documents
• Degree is must.
- Coordinate with partners
- Legal Advisor
- Construction agreement- NDAs .
– Great platform to learn & grow laterally
– Opportunities to elevate your professional career
– Monetary perks on a period basis based on performance
– Flexible hours & role
As per market standards
Link to apply