Elevate is recruiting a Senior Associate in our Disputes & Investigations team. As a Senior Associate, you will analyze and interpret documents, classify them based on their potential relevance to particulars legal or factual issues, cases, investigations, or other proceedings.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
Specifically, you will
- Review documents for relevance to the case, privileged and special concepts as per client instructions.
- Attend all mandatory training and certification courses and should proactively undertake non-mandatory training.
- Manage Volume count and accuracy with project/engagement.
- Has an understanding of the case and subject matter.
- Provides protocol training to the team.
- Review, QC, and QA huge volumes of complex litigation documents with the highest productivity and accuracy.
- Identify and assess the impact of the application of review guidelines on documents.
- Ensure adherence to Elevate’s standard operating procedures on projects.
- Draft decision log and Make timely escalations.
- 3-5 years of experience in document review.
Skills for Success
- Thorough and meticulous.
- Organized and efficient – handles particular responsibility assigned to him/her particularly quickly and accurately.
- Good knowledge of e-discovery platforms, including managing individual assignments, and have an in-depth understanding of the platforms.
- sharing learning/insights with peers/juniors/seniors.
- Prompt to spot/address/escalate issues that aren’t substantive issues (e.g. a workflow problem or suggestion).
- Acts as a team player and abstains from team dysfunctional activity.
- Internal – Teamwork skills are critical.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in LLB or LLM.
Elevate is the Law Company. We provide consulting, technology, and services to law departments and law firms. The company’s legal, business and technology professionals extend and enable the resources and capabilities of customers worldwide. Elevate’s achievements and distinctions include:
- Winner of the American Lawyer Industry Awards Best Alternative Legal Services Provider of the Year 2019
- Winner of British Legal Awards Alternative Service Provider of the Year 2019
- Winner of the IACCM Innovation and Excellence Awards 2019 – Outstanding Service Provider (Americas and Global)
- Ranked as a Top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners five years in a row