WHO YOU ARE?
As a person you are passionate about people, business, IKEA’s purpose and continuously driving better performance. You are energized by increasing customer value, driving business growth and contributing to overall success and results through people as well as motivated by leading and developing people.
For this role they believe you have University degree, in Law with very good achievement. Minimum 3 years of professional experience in a legal and governance environment.
• Good knowledge and application of legislation, legal systems and government policies in business and commerce environment.
• Legal and governance competence within [Country] as well as relevant areas of operations.
• Be able to have, or acquire solid understanding of legal systems (including litigation procedures) in [Country].
• Very good knowledge of reviewing, drafting and negotiating a broad spectrum of agreements and legal information.
• Energized by contributing to overall success and results through collaboration and excellent knowledge and expertise
• Inspired by working together in in an ever changing multi-dimensional environment
• Motivated by finding new ways through co creation with colleagues and other IKEA units
• Motivated by living the IKEA culture and values.
• Driving for results- Accomplishes goals, completes tasks, and achieves results.
• Relationship building- Develops virtual and other collaborative relationships to facilitate current and future objectives.
• Processing information – Gathers, organises and analyses digital and other and other source of information in an objective manner.
• Negotiating – Explores alternatives to reach outcomes acceptable to all parties.
• Dealing with ambiguity- Comfortably handles unclear or unpredictable situations.
• Communication – Expresses ideas and opinions effectively in both writing and spoken conversationsYOUR RESPONSIBILITIESResponsibility to assist to review, support and secure the legal aspects of the businesses and operations in in Ingka [Country] within the framework of working defined by Ingka Group Legal & Governance.
• Responsibility to assist the legal manager with review, support and secure legal aspects of the businesses and operations in Ingka for a designated [Country] (also applicable for bullets below):
• Cooperate with, integrate in the business, and build good relations with, stakeholders to secure mutually sustainable solutions.
• Review, draft and negotiate commercial agreements and legal documents.
• Pro-actively support the management and other stakeholders in order to run the IKEA business and to secure the rights and assess the obligations in order to reduce exposure to legal risks and to optimise business opportunities.
• Active cooperation with Group Legal & Governance in order to secure alignment of country agenda
• Contribute to, and support the implementation of the Business Plan, development projects, corresponding roadmap
• Implement standard processes and ways of working for the legal area in the Ingka Group.
• Develop competence and provide education to relevant stakeholders in the area of laws and regulations.
• Keep updated in relevant international and local legal and governance developments, including changes in international, domestic and case laws and regulations.TOGETHER AS A TEAMLegal and Governance leads and secures the business from the legal & governance perspective and safeguard future opportunities by providing business with expertise on relevant areas such as; corporate, agreements, litigations, legal compliance and governance
WHY YOU WILL LOVE THEM
From the deep forests in Sweden, they have spread our culture and values around the world. At the heart of their offer are their beautiful home-furnishing products and solutions, made with care for their planet, reaching millions of customers. At the heart of their business, are their wonderful co-workers representing diversity in all dimensions and passionate for life at home. They all contribute with our uniqueness and we want to grow and develop together. their vision, “to create a better everyday life for the many people” inspires and guides us in everything we do. This is IKEA.
WHAT YOU WILL HAVE IN COMMON
- Living their and your values
- Being your unique self, while respecting and including others
- A passion for home furnishing
- Performing & delivering while learning & developing
- Having fun!
Link to apply
For regular updates, join us: