WALK IN INTERVIEW
The National Council for Teacher Education, a Statutory Body under the Ministry of Education, Government of India is inviting the eligible candidates for the posts of Legal Consultants on short term contract basis for a period of six months.
Engagement of Legal Consultants
Details of eligibility criteria and other terms & conditions
- Name of the Post — Legal Consultant in the National Council for Teacher
Education, Sector 10, Dwarka, New-Delhi-110075.
2 Number of Post 04
- Period of Consultancy Short term contract basis– 6 months
- Age-limit The maximum age limit of the consultant shall not
exceed 40 years as on the date of advertisement.
• Law Graduate from a recognized University with minimum 55% marks.
• Registered with respective Bar Council for at least 03 years.
▪ Post Graduate in Law.
▪ Experience in legal work in various Courts, Government or regulatory authority, tribunals, Commissions or any other similar forum.
▪ Working Knowledge of MS Office, Computer handling and Data Management.
▪ Knowledge and experience in the field of education, finance, administration and management will be preferred.
- Remuneration & Entitlements
• Consultant will be paid monthly consolidated remuneration of Rs 50,000/- per month.
• No Dearness Allowances or any other allowances are admissible.
• If outstation domestic tours as required by the duties, then the consultant shall be paid TA/DA and Hotel Accommodation as admissible to the officers of the Central Government of equivalent status and
How to Apply?
For regular updates, join us: