About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company headquartered in San Francisco (United States). Wells Fargo has offices in over 20 countries and territories. Our business outside of the U.S. mostly focuses on providing banking services for large corporate, government and financial institution clients. We have worldwide expertise and services to help our customers improve earnings, manage risk, and develop opportunities in the global marketplace. Our global reach offers many opportunities for you to develop a career with Wells Fargo. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Market Job Description
Use of this job is restricted to Control Executive groups with Front Line Risk Management. The Business Risk and Control team is responsible for partnering with the relevant business group to identify, assess, manage and mitigate current and emerging risk exposures associated with their activities and operations.
- Responsible for implementing and monitoring a risk-based program to identify and mitigate any operational risk.
- Participates in and provides support for projects and initiatives to identify and mitigate operational risk in business activities
- Reviews the end deliverables as per the standard risk procedures.
- Effectively raises/reports issues/concerns to the management to ensure corrective actions are in line.
- Strong with Excel, Advanced excel & data Management, ability to generate reports based on requirement
- Communicate, coordinate, collaborate and build partnerships effectively with Stakeholders across different business divisions
- Review the results of required risk assessments to ensure controls are working as intended
- Collect and analyze the data and produce various reports and summary
- Understand the data and identify gaps and produce the alerts to reduce/eliminate the gaps
- Liaise with partners to understand specific reporting / data requirements and cater to the needs in an effective manner
Market Skills and Certifications
- University degree in Business or related discipline.
- Experience of 2+ years in Operational Risk
- Knowledge of Commercial Banking businesses
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstrate a curiosity toward learning
- Proficiency in Office Suite (Advance Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and SharePoint
- Knowledge and a broad background in Commercial Banking
- Good understanding of Operational Risk and Process Risk and Controls
- Operational Risk Domain Experience
- Proficiency in VBA, SharePoint Design, Power BI, Tableau
Market Skills and Certifications
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction
How to Apply?
For regular updates, join us: