About the Company:
Legamart services is an online legal services ecosystem that helps applicants, including legal professionals and non-legal users, find and hire lawyers and subsidiary necessary services in foreign jurisdictions. The services covered are advisory, advocacy, translation and case review, and the primary areas of law covered are family law, corporate law, and immigration law.
Legamart services is also supplemented by a Legamart Community, an added on-site social networking feature made to make legal information accessible for all. This also consists of a private, lawyer only network.
About the job
Reputable global online legal platform start-up seeking experienced lawyers available part-time experienced across the fields of Business, IP, Corporate, Immigration and Family Law in India, Pakistan, Srilanka, and Bangladesh
LegaMart offers its lawyers the advantage to gain a digital footprint, foster a private community to interact with fellow colleagues, and accept new legal cases on a secure and encrypted server.
- Through LegaMart’s universal application, you will be able to expand your clientele list and reach a vast pool of clients from across the globe. You have the advantage to set your preferences and monitor your schedule. You pick what you want and when you want it! There are never any obligations to take over a case or offer consultations.
- Gain access to a borderless community with our transnational legal marketplace.
- Demonstrate your expertise to a vast pool of clients with a simple click at the convenience of your own home.
- Remote-working, flexible hours, set your own salary or hourly rate
- -Minimum 5 years of experience
- -Bar Qualified
- -Recommendations Required
To be considered for this role, please send an email to email@example.com stating the following:
- Your legal experience
- Your personal strengths and qualities
- Why you’d like to work for Legamart
LegaMart is a leading online legal community offering international lawyers and the best specialist advice worldwide. Easy access to verified highly rated lawyers, unique directory based on jurisdiction, practice area, or language, and comparative Case Reviews of lawyers’ expertise is only available here.