About the Company
Centrik is a consulting studio founded with a vision to provide turn-key GTL (Government, Tax, and Legal) services with niche expertise.
Centrik has specialization in the following services :
– RERA Advisory and Litigation
– Complete Advisory related to Insolvency and Bankruptcy (IBC/NCLT)
– Litigation before NCLT or NCLAT
– Legal support service to the homebuyers for delayed possession
We achieve this by pooling in different experts together, pass on their analysis and work as needed at a price that suits you. Our aim is to let our clients focus on their core idea and vision, leaving the time-consuming compliance, financial planning and execution part thereof, to us.
Leveraging digital innovation and our 100+ years of combined professional experience in-house, we have devised required templates for every need and size providing best-in-class services with maximized ROI.
Our services include:
1. IBC and NCLT Support Service – We provide complete End-to-End services, support and advisory at every point with IBC and NCLT
2. Complete Compliance Manager (CCM)TM: End-to-end solution for accounting, taxation, regulatory compliances, registrations/certificates, budgeting and benchmarking. For more details visit https://goo.gl/ixBI92
3. Strategic financial planning: M&A support, exit planning, fundraising, financial modeling, financial feasibility for new business segments, capital budgeting for digital projects.
Our existing client base should give you an idea of our knowledge and capabilities which include India’s leading builder, e-commerce portal, the technology sector and a member company of a prominent Government-Linked Company. The demographics of our clients range from early-stage and serial entrepreneurs to private equity professionals / ex-bankers and doctors.
For more details please visit www.centrik.in
About the job
Centrik is a boutique legal firm providing legal & consulting services in the field of Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code (IBC), RERA, and related Laws before various courts/authorities like NCLT, NCLAT, High Court, Supreme Court for national and international clients. Innovation, Zeal, passion, and hard work define us as a firm.
We are expanding our family now. We are looking for experienced talented Law Graduates (LLB) having experience of 3-5 years in the related areas. We have openings in IBC (Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code) departments at the Delhi office at Rajendra Place.
Qualities and Job Descriptions –
1. Independent Experience in Drafting, arguments, appearance before NCLT, NCLAT, High Court, and Supreme Court
2. Legal Analysis, legal research, content writing, and research papers
3. Have the capability to avail the opportunity to innovate and able to find solutions in relevant matters
4. Drafting notices, submissions, and appearance before the NCLT/authority/court
5. Zeal to learn and explore things
6. Drafting and Research & Development within the given projects
7. The candidates who are LLB, CA/CS and related field and who is blended with the motive of innovation will be preferred.
Job description/ Qualification
– Law graduate having up to 3-5 years’ experience in drafting, appearance, arguments before various courts
– The candidate must have excellent command over the drafting of complaint/ reply to complaint / Consumer matters/ reply to legal notices/ notices/ contracts/ Agreements, lease deed etc.
– The Candidate shall be responsible for the overall management of the legal cases and all legal affairs of Various Insurance Companies independently.
– Coordination and liaison with internal & external lawyers and attorneys representing our clients for providing necessary information and inputs in respect of various matters and proceedings in all over India.
– Liaise with the clients of the Firm for various legal matters.
Remuneration- Based on work experience in the range from Rs. 3 Lacs to 5 Lacs
How to Apply?
Share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Office- Rajendra Place, New Delhi
For further queries contact at – 8076151722
For regular updates, join us: