Job Purpose and Impact
The Contracts Lawyer will be responsible to review, draft and negotiate variety of complex commercial contracts for the assigned areas. In this role, you will leverage the established forms, templates, playbook and processes to independently review and draft standard and non-standard contracts, negotiate third party contracts and track legal matters and trends. You will partner with business team members, subject matter experts and other lawyers and paralegals who provide counsel related to a variety of contracts for the company.
- Collaborate with members of the law team and clients to structure and execute variety of complex commercial transactions following the established procedures.
- Independently draft, review and negotiate legal documents including a wide variety of commercial contracts such as agreements relating to information technology, intellectual property, procurement, service, consulting, distribution, external manufacturing, sales, license, and other legal agreements.
- Leverage systems for workflow management, tracking and communicating the status of legal matters.
- Apply general knowledge to support for the assigned contract categories, including template, playbook, quality control oversight and customer experience.
- Provide support on special projects as appropriate.
- Pursue professional development in support of the global contracts group, law and company priorities.
- Independently solve complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Law (B.A. L.L.B)
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- 5 plus years of experience in Contract Drafting and Negotiation.
- Detail-oriented professional with knowledge and experience in common law legal principles and contracts.
- Previous experience on contract drafting, review and negotiation.
- Experience working with information technology agreements.
- Experience with contract lifecycle management system
Link to apply
For regular updates, join us: