About the Company
FLSmidth is the leading supplier of engineering, equipment and service solutions to customers in the mining and cement industries. Being close to 10,700 employees across more than 60 countries, we combine unique process knowledge on projects, products and services to meet our customers’ need for innovation, digitalization and sustainable productivity.
Since 1882, FLSmidth has challenged conventions and explored opportunities to bring better solutions to light for our customers, for our employees and for the world.
- A lawyer with 10+ years experience in contract drafting and negotiations. Litigation experience and ability to handle corporate legal matters preferred. Should be willing to work in a team and travel when necessary.Job
- Should be able to do detailed Contract reviews of all contracts and handle the negotiations of the same;
- Should assist in management of disputes and handle any litigations matters that arise including coordinating with external counsel;
- Ability to handle corporate matters.Required Competencies
- Excellent drafting skills and communication skills,
- Good negotiation/persuasion skills,
- Ability to understand and assess risks by using sound legal judgement/discretion
- Should be able to work independently and within a team. Should be a self-starter.Educational Qualification preferred: Bachelors in Law/ Masters in Law
How to Apply?
For regular updates, join us: