MRP Advisory is looking for a qualified lawyer with 4-5 years of PQE in international arbitrations based in Dubai/ India.
MRP Advisory is a boutique law firm, acting for contractors, project companies, developers, public bodies, funders and insurers, in relation to various infrastructure and energy projects.
The ideal candidate will have a solid grounding in construction law and strong disputes experience – in arbitration, litigation and other ADR. Fantastic opportunity for high flyers to work in a fast paced, yet collegial environment. Prior experience in contentious construction cases is preferred.
- Advising and representing developers, employers, subcontractors, project companies, funders and public bodies in contentious construction arbitrations;
- You will be advising on all aspects of construction from procurement, due diligence, dispute management to costs and litigation finance.
- Review and drafting of legal pleadings;
- You will be a proactive team player and be able to support complex disputes, liaising and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Assisting business development initiatives.
- 4-5 years of PQE in international arbitration;
- To be proactive and take initiative;
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Ability to manage own time, excellent organisation skills;
- Strong technical and research skills;
- Exceptional attention to detail.
Link to Apply
For regular updates, join us: