About the opportunity:
Decathlon Sports India is a Pvt. Ltd. Is a French-based company – one of the biggest sports retailers in India and the world. Decathlon is seeking a real estate in-house counsel at South Zone (Bangalore Office).
Role: Real Estate Legal Advisor
Location: South Zone (Bangalore Office) – Decathlon Sports India.
- To act as partners within our expansion (business development) team,
- Secure the real estate transactions from a legal point of view,
- to prepare global risk analysis for each and every project prior to their approval,
- to participate in the negotiations (Decathlon Sports India)
- to monitor and prepare deadline with an action plan (such as renewal of the lease, option right exercise, etc..).
- to monitor lease administration – compliance of the lease terms for all sites.
- to prepare analysis sheets (project sum-up) for the projects, along with accompanying the action plans to re-negotiate elements of the contract (reducing rent, etc..)
- to participate in the sale of assets, rental bench-marking, relocation of projects/sites
- to keep up to date with changes in the law and jurisprudence on the documents needed to sell, buy or lease property and laws impacting existing sites. 100% compliance under the lease and occupancy permits.
- To guarantee reliable and optimized physical and digital archiving of legal documents for the entire perimeter and implementation of the legal tools – contract management tool and compliance tool.
- to support maintenance in optimizing the real estate portfolio.
- Functionally work with the RE team for assets across India
- to report to the Head of Legal – Real Estate.
Note: It also gives you the opportunity to let you develop your skills and attitude by giving the opportunity to participate in our numerous development projects during your work.
- Experienced in real estate legal transactions,
- Minimum 5 years of Legal-Real Estate Experience (In-House or Law Firm)
- Enjoys travelling,
- Not afraid of changes and challenges,
- Interested in working within an international environment with lots of opportunities.
How to apply?
The applications will be accepted via Linkedin, CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Visit us for more such opportunities: https://lexpeeps.in/