This role is based in India and as such all normal working days must be carried out in India.
Join as a Legal Adviser
- Take on a key role in our Legal team and support the delivery of our legal strategy
- You’ll gain significant exposure across all our franchises as you deliver our legal strategy and ensure the timely and effective delivery of all issues, projects and initiatives
- This role offers the advantage of a varied and extensive breadth of work, where you’ll find solutions to challenges on a wide range of matters
What you’ll do
As a Legal Adviser, you’ll be delivering expert, accurate and cost-effective legal advice, making sure that it is readily understandable to non lawyers. You’ll be managing external advisers and other stakeholders in successfully delivering transactions and projects on a timely basis, making sure advice is commercial, proactive and manages and minimises legal risks.
Day to day, you’ll be:
- Handling legal queries, drafting and reviewing contracts and agreements
- Providing assistance in litigation related matters as well as advising stakeholders on their legal queries
- Working with panel law firms for any external opinion on the specific matters
- Conducting Legal brainstorming sessions to examine new laws, amendments with the team as well as stakeholders
- Striving for continuous improvement in the operating practices and processes, including identifying efficiencies, improvements and opportunities to reduce costs
The skills you’ll need
To join them in this role, you’ll need previous experience working in multinational companies with experience of global interface. You’ll also have previous knowledge and experience working in prominent law firms.
Additionally, you’ll need:
- The ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with businesses and stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to present legal information to non lawyers with clarity
- Experience working in a team and collaborating with others
Link to Apply
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates we can catchup at-