About Chattisgarh Public Service Commission
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission, known commonly as CGPSC is a state government agency serving the state of Chhattisgarh, India. It is responsible for conducting Civil Services examinations and Competitive Examinations to select the eligible candidates for various civil services and departmental posts.
The Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) invites applications for the job position of a Law Officer, for its Home-ail Department, to fill up one vacancy for the same.
- The candidate must be a law graduate.
- Age Limit: 21-30 Years as on January 1, 2021
Pay Level 12 (56000 – 177500)
- Native/local residents of Chhattisgarh, who come under the category of SC, ST, OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) notified for Chhattisgarh and for persons with disability: Rs.300/- (Rupees three hundred)
- All other categories and applicants resident outside Chattisgarh: Rs.400/- (Rupees four hundred)
- Written Examination: 300 marks
- Interview: 30 marks
- Total: 330 marks
|Examination||Number of Questions||Duration||Marks|
|Part 1: General Knowledge||50||—||100|
|Part 2: Law||100||—||200|
|Total||150||3 hrs (Excluding Interview)||330|
- Opening of online applications- From December 25, 2021, 12 PM
- Closing of online applications- January 23, 2021, by 11:59 PM
Link for more details-
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates we can catchup at-