About the University
Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law (RGNUL), Punjab, was established by the State Legislature of Punjab by passing the Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab Act, (Punjab Act No. 12 of 2006). The Act incorporated a University of Law of national stature in Punjab, thereby fulfilling the need for a Centre of Excellence in legal education in the modern era of globalization and liberalization.
About the Centre for Criminology, Criminal Justice and Victimology, RGNUL (CCV-RGNUL)
Centre for Criminology, Criminal Justice and Victimology (CCV) has been purposefully established under the able leadership of Prof. (Dr.) G.S. Bajpai, Vice-Chancellor, RGNUL, to provide critically and necessitated focus towards fostering the objective of carrying fundamental and applied research on the evolving aspects of the transformative criminal justice system including the dimensions of victimology and criminology as particular areas of interest.
Minimum 8 weeks [February 1 to March 31, 2022]
Procedure to Apply
The selection for the internship shall be conducted over the successful completion of a three-step process:
- Submission of Curriculum Vitae and an Expression of Interest (.docx/.pdf, max. 150 words) via google form by December 31, 2021
- After selection and long-listing as per the first stage, the candidates will be required to fill a formal questionnaire to assess writing skills and application
- Short-listed candidates from second-stage would be called for an interview round.
2nd – 5th years in 5-year Integrated course and 2nd-3rd years 3-year LLB course.
- Application closes: December 31, 2021
- Results of 1st round: January 10, 2022
Further dates would be communicated to selected candidates only.
Note– Preference would be given to the first 50 applications.
Due to a large number of applications, only the selected candidates would be informed for the second round by January 10, 2022.
For any queries, feel free to drop us a mail at email@example.com or can contact student members:
- Sahajveer Baweja: 8949059106
- Shreya Maloo: 9649704902
- Tanishq Gupta: 9953304960
Link to apply-
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates we can catchup at-