RNB Global University, Bikaner is established vide Act No. 20 of 2015 in the State of Rajasthan.
About the Moot Competition
The School of Law of the RNB Global University, Bikaner (Rajasthan) is organizing its Seth Jagannath Bajaj Memorial RNBGU National Moot Court Competition, 2021, a 2-Day Online Moot Court Competition, to be held from 15 January to 16 January 2022.
Topic of the Moot
Disaster Management Act & Indian Constitution.
All law students (3 years and 5 years)
3 Members (2 mooters and 1 Researcher)
Mode and Platform
Online (Google Meet )
The Teams shall duly fill the Registration form and send us the scanned copy of the same latest by December 31, 2021, via email – email@example.com
The registration fees can be paid through Demand draft or online transfer. The draft should be drawn in the favour of RNB GLOBAL UNIVERSITY Payable at BIKANER.
The registration fees can also be deposited online in the account of the university.
- Name of Account Holder: RNB GLOBAL UNIVERSITY, payable at Bikaner
- A/c No: 61276471798
- Bank: SBI
- IFSC Code: SBIN0031725
Rs. 1000 (Rupees one thousand only)
Awards and Prizes
- Winner Team: Rs. 11, 000 + Certificate
- Runner Up Team: Rs. 5,100 + Certificate
- Best Memorial: Rs. 2100 + Certificate
- Best Researcher: Rs. 2100 + Certificate
- Best Speaker: Rs. 1100 + Certificate
- Participation Certificate to every participant
- Last date for receipt of registration form and fees (Online): December 31, 2021
- Last date for seeking clarification: January 5, 2022
- Last date for submitting soft copy of memorials: January 8, 2022
- Competition Dates: January 15-16, 2022
For more details- click here
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.