Job Purpose and Impact
The Ethics and Compliance Specialist I will contribute to designing, developing, implementing and promoting awareness of our organization’s business ethics policies. We seek a professional to apply basic principles, theories and concepts to help ensure company business complies with regulations and laws.
- Investigate complaints and verify that deficiencies are corrected.
- Contribute to developing employee communication and training programs that focus on the elements of a companywide compliance program.
- Help monitor our organization’s standards of conduct and ethical relationships with customers, contractors, suppliers, employees and communities.
- Maintain current knowledge of laws for financial, advertising and marketing reporting, regulations and industry guidance that affect the company compliance program.
- Handle basic issues and problems under direct supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 2 years of Knowledge on the area of Risk, Compliance or legal.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Knowledge in reporting and Data.
- Intermediate to advance Excel.
- Power Bi knowledge or willing to learn.
Link to apply
For regular updates, join us: