About the Opportunity:
Applications are invited through ONLINE for general recruitment of Civil Judges ( Junior Division) for 68 Posts, in Andhra Pradesh State Judicial Service comprising of 55 vacancies to be filled under Direct Recruitment, and 13 vacancies to be filled under Recruitment by Transfer. The recruitment process shall be governed by Andhra Pradesh State Judicial (Service & Cadre) Rules, 2007.
- Advocates practicing for not less than 3 years, as on the date of publication of the official notification in the newspapers i.e 3.12.20
Recruitment by Transfer
- The applying candidate must possess a degree in Law from any University established in India and must be a confirmed number or approved probationer in the categories as given in the official notification (Page 2-3).
- Any person facing a charge in any disciplinary inquiry or has undergone a punishment for any irregularity in the discharge of his/her duties- MUST NOT APPLY.
- Direct Recruitment: The applicant shall not have completed the age of 35 years as on the first day of the month (01.12.20) in which the notification was released (3.12.20). [Age relaxation varies with the reservation categories]
- Recruitment by Transfer: The applicant shall not have completed the age of 48 years as on the first day of the month (01.12.20) in which the notification was released (3.12.20).
Visit these important links for further details:
Official Notification: http://hc.ap.nic.in/docs/NotificationofJCJ122020.pdf
User Manual for filling the application form: http://hc.ap.nic.in/docs/USERMANUALAPHCJCJ122020.pdf
Visit us for more such opportunities: https://lexpeeps.in/