- Metadata Abstraction: Metadata identification and abstraction from client contract documents.
- Review of contracts to abstract the metadata as per client requirement
- Abstraction exercise for legal/business terms
- Ability to learn and use CLM/AI tools
- Ensure the accuracy and completion of the obligation capture process within the agreed timelines
- Process Governance
- Daily reporting of the work product
- Compliance with policy /projects of internal and customer related process
- Client Communication:
- Indirect involvement in Client calls (coordination via e-mails also)
- 0-1 of experience in Contract abstractions or review of contracts is preferred
- Knowledge of CLM tools, contracts will be preferred
Education Minimum & preferred education & qualification
- Degree in Law and comfortable to work in contract for 3 months.
- Should have working knowledge of MS office, must be proficient in MS Excel and MS Word
- Job Specifications with respect to behavior/attitude/aptitude/flexibility with shifts
- Good verbal and written communication skills with the ability to get on the calls with the clients
- Practical and simple problem-solving approach
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish effective relationships at all organizational levels
- High levels of personal energy and appetite for work and successHighly motivated, independent and confident with strong team skills and quality mindset;
UnitedLex is committed to preserving the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of all the physical and electronic information assets throughout the organization. Consistent with the UnitedLex ISMS policy and the ISO 27001 standard, every employee is responsible for complying with UnitedLex information security policies and reporting all security concerns,weaknesses, and breaches.
UnitedLex is a technology and legal services company committed to delivering full-scale Digital Transformation. The world’s most forward-thinking law departments rely on the company’s expertise in over 25 global jurisdictions. Founded in 2006, the team includes 3,000 legal, engineering, and technology professionals with major operations in 18 countries.
We create solutions that uniquely solve challenges, ranging from basic to bet-the-company. We fuse legal pedigree with business pragmatism and an overriding focus on our clients. We think holistically: We guide, design, implement, and financially commit to the innovative strategies and solutions we provide.
As a fast-growing company, we are committed to hiring talented individuals, providing a great workplace culture, continuously developing our employees, and providing interesting, challenging, and innovative work. Our global platform is the perfect place for hard-working, forward-thinking professionals from all walks of life to nurture and grow careers.
UnitedLex is committed to preserving the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all the physical and electronic information assets throughout the organization. Consistent with the UnitedLex ISMS policy and the ISO 27001 standard, every employee is responsible for complying with UnitedLex information security policies and reporting all security concerns, weaknesses and breaches.
How to Apply ?
For regular updates, join us: