About the Company
Citi’s objective is to be a trusted partner to our clients by delivering financial services that enable growth and economic advancement in a responsible manner. Our main responsibilities are to protect our clients’ assets, lend money, make payments, and access capital markets on their behalf. We have more than 200 years of experience assisting our clients in overcoming the world’s most difficult issues and seizing its most exciting prospects. Citi is a multinational financial company that connects millions of individuals in hundreds of countries and locations.
About the Responsibilities
The Legal Chief Data Office (CDO) is in charge of the Global Legal department’s legal data and knowledge strategy, architecture, governance, and capabilities. The CDO will determine the direction and approach for implementing effective and best-in-class data and Knowledge Management (KM) frameworks, controls, and capabilities for Legal controlled data and knowledge assets as the data and knowledge champions. As a result, the Legal CDO team will be in charge of creating and implementing strategies for managing, sharing, and extracting value from Legal-owned Data and Knowledge assets.
Global Legal Solutions’ goal under this mandate is to build a formal KM capability in order to improve the efficacy with which the Global Legal department helps its clients and business partners. The Legal CDO is hiring a Knowledge Management Associate to support the build-out and continuous enhancement of the capabilities needed to deliver solutions that will allow Citi Legal users to make better, faster decisions, leverage knowledge resources more efficiently, and drive risk-mitigation outcomes.
As an intern you are required to:-
- assisting in the management of a robust Voice of the Customer programme that will help the holistic identification of KM opportunities and inform the establishment of a robust Global Legal KM Solutions Roadmap
- To foster stronger acceptance of KM tools and processes, providing organisational and user support for the implementation and uptake of KM capabilities –including generating and delivering relevant training content, assessing and addressing user-identified issues, and so on.
- Monitoring and managing required KM content curation and enrichment operations, whether performed by end-users using KM toolsets, internal or external resources, or the KM team itself.
- Promoting the adoption of a successful KM culture across the business, including assisting in the communication of the KM Solutions Roadmap and continuing to advocate the benefits of prioritising KM tools and processes
- Ensure the effective deployment of relevant KM systems and other critical capabilities in collaboration with the Legal Operations & Technology team, including by carrying out required discovery and use case development efforts, facilitating detailed user requirements gathering, and supporting toolset configuration efforts to ensure fitness-for-purpose in all KM solution deployments.
- Designing and creating Business Intelligence reports for KM operations and solution adoption, if needed, to feed KM Steering Committee procedures or provide critical insights to Legal management
- 5+ years of general business experience in a complex cross-functional organisation, with excellent knowledge and content management skills –ideally in the legal field
- Requires a bachelor’s degree
- Good interpersonal and communication abilities; strong technology skills, preferably with legal enterprise software, tools, and apps
- Proven ability to work independently, work swiftly and meticulously, juggle numerous goals, and flourish in a diverse, fast-paced environment Proven ability to execute effectively within a large, worldwide organisation –preferably a financial firm
- Demonstrated ability to work under duress and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively, achieve consensus, and impact relationships at all levels has been demonstrated.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical capabilities, as well as solid judgement and established leadership abilities. Experience in product management and/or UX discovery is preferred.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply from here:- https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3130874859
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.