NEW LAW COLLEGE, BHARTIYA VIDYAPEETH is organizing a national seminar to commemorate Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav on India @ 75: PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE and is making a call for papers.
All students pursuing LLB or LLM degree from a recognized institution are eligible.
- Freedom struggle and fighters
- Making of the Indian constitution
- Social, economic, and political justice
- Justice, equality, liberty
- Foreign politics
- Cultures in India
- Already published papers are acceptable.
- MS WORD, margin:1 with alignment and 1.5 line spacing.
- Times new roman, text: 12, bold for titles and sub-titles.
HOW TO SUBMIT
Email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SESSION 1: 10 AM-10:45 AM
- SESSION 2: 11:30 AM-1:15 PM
- BREAK: 1:15 PM-2:00 PM
- SESSION 3: 2:00 PM-3:00 PM
- SESSION 4: 3:00 PM-4:00 PM
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.