About the Company
Earnest John & Company Limited is part of the Earnest John Group of Companies, a multinational corporation. Since 1974, the Group has successfully expanded into a wide range of industries, including pharmaceuticals, real estate, property development, shipping, exports, infrastructure, and information technology.
About the Responsibilities
As a candidate you are required to:-
- Candidate must have a law degree (LLB) and be capable of effectively preparing legal documents, papers, and hearings.
- Knowledge of property law, such as the Rent Act, and dealing with property disputes is required.
- Agreements and various forms of contracts are prepared and drafted.
- Coordination with the Group’s other departments.
- Managing legal documentation in an appropriate manner.
- Conduct legal research by employing a variety of resources and selecting relevant material to analyse legal data.
- Handling litigation and non-litigation difficulties, as well as other legal affairs.
- Legal Notices, Affidavits, Declarations, Indemnity Bonds, Undertakings, and Other Documents
- Maintaining and procuring legal papers from court(s), government authorities, and/or any other source in various litigation proceedings brought by and against the corporation in various judicial forums.
- The ideal candidate is a law graduate (LLB) who lives in Mumbai.
- Practical experience addressing both litigation and non-litigation situations.
- Practical knowledge of Indian legislation, including the Indian Penal Code, Police Procedures, and Court Procedures, among others.
- Being well-versed in commercial legislation will be beneficial.
- It is preferable if you are familiar with maritime law.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience is required.
- Good communication abilities; should be able to effectively converse and write in English and Marathi.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply from here:- https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3128493104
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.