The ideal candidate will ensure smooth running of the office and effective case management by providing legal services under the supervision of an attorney. This individual will communicate frequently with the clients in order to serve them adequately. Additionally, this candidate will conduct necessary case research to aid the legal proceedings.
- Coordinating with Acquisition vendors and Panel Advocate.
- Compilation of relevant data and materials.
- Diligent follow up of cases till disposal.
- Coordination with Panel Advocate for DDR,
- Thorough Checking of Property papers and other documents before clearance of File for Lease Agreement.
- Drafting and vetting of contracts and agreements
- Bachelor’s degree in Law
- Experience in legal assistance
- Familiarity with law, legal procedures, and protocols
- Minimum of 4 plus years of experience in Legal, contract administration, drafting
Share profiles at email@example.com
- Real Estate
For regular updates, join us: