Fractal is one of the most prominent players in the Artificial Intelligence space. Fractal’s mission is to power every human decision in the enterprise and uses the power of AI to help the world’s most admired Fortune 500 companies.
Fractal has more than 2,000 employees across 16 global locations, including the United States, UK, Ukraine, India, and Australia. Fractal has consistently been rated as India’s best companies to work for by The Great Place to Work® Institute, featured as a leader in the Specialized Insights Service Providers Wave™ 2020, Computer Vision Consultancies Wave™ 2020 & Customer Analytics Service Providers Wave™ 2019 by Forrester Research, and recognized as an “Honorable Vendor” in 2020 Magic Quadrant™ for data & analytics by Gartner.
Roles and Responsibilities:
We are looking for a long term intern to work with the Legal Team at Fractal. The Legal team supports the Fractal’s Global business on various matters with respect to Contracts, M&A, IP, Data Privacy, OSS, Compliance and Corporate Secretarial.
The Legal team is looking at a young and vibrant incumbent who is expected to assist senior members of the Legal team with the following:
- Contracts review support (primarily Vendor side)
- Document execution, retention, maintenance of records and working closely with various stakeholders
- Invoice handling for the Legal team
- Support on IP matters(including Trademark, Patent, Open Source)
- Support on Data Privacy Matters
- Research on emerging Legal topics
- Support on Legal operation projects
- Final/Pre-final year in Law
- Ready to dedicate for at least 12 months internship
- Working knowledge of Contracts or IP is preferred, not mandatory
- Ready to take new challenges and work in a fast paced environment
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Financial Services
For regular updates, join us: