We’re seeking candidates for the position; Legal Intern. Candidates with efficiency in interacting with outsourced legal advisors are invited. If you are an analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills backed by your education. We encourage you to apply. Kickstart your career as a Lega Intern. Dive into the thrill of problem solving!
REPORT TO :
Min. 6 months.
Full-time (in-office) internship / Work From Home
Founded in 2020 by Tarang Sanghi under the innovation lab Project X, Project Eagle is a full-service talent acquisition, and management consultancy based in Jaipur, RJ (India) at its stealth-startup phase.
About The Department:
The Legal Department of Project X is responsible for the provision of legal services, ensuring all requirements and compliance is met across all ventures and functions.
Area Of Responsibilities
- Work along with various internal, and external stakeholders, on various patent / IP / corporate law / competition law related matters and projects.
- Ensure the interests of the organization are protected by designing, drafting & vetting various internal and external legal policies and systems like vendor services agreement/NDAs/channel partner agreements, terms of services agreement/referral agreements/collaboration agreements/joint marketing agreements/MoUs/consulting agreements / employment agreement, employment exit agreement, and department undertakings & policies.
- Helping various teams understand the rules and principles of law in simple language.
- Identify discrepancies, escalation mechanisms and managing remediation exercises;
- Entering and managing data from standardized or negotiated agreements into internal systems and assisting in the maintenance of databases.
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION-
Relevant degree or Masters/ Bachelors in Business / Corporate Law / IP Law.
SOFTWARE & APPLICATIONS-
Tech-savvy with good knowledge of MS Office, G Suite, can adapt to other technologies very quickly.
Qualities & Capabilities
Excellent communication (verbal & written), interpersonal and consulting skillsStrong drafting, negotiation and legal analytical skillsAbility to identify and escalate issues timely and appropriatelyAbility to work alone or as part of a team.Confident, pleasant personality, self-motivated and management skills
- BenefitsCertification of Internship
- Letter of Recommendation
- Possibility of Pre-placement Offer.
How to Apply?
For regular updates, join us: