About HDFC Limited:
Financial Services 1,001-5,000 employees 7,088 on LinkedInHousing Development Finance Corporation Limited (HDFC Ltd.) pioneered housing finance in India and has assisted 6.6 million Indians to own a home of their own thus far.
Our extensive distribution network of 474 inter-connected offices (including 148 offices of HDFC Sales) caters to over 2,400 towns & cities across the country in our endeavour to serve the housing demand in India. We have 3 representative offices in Dubai, London and Singapore offering Home Loan products to Non-Resident Indians and Persons of Indian Origin. (Figures as on 31st March, 2018).
HDFC has successfully emerged as the trusted ecosystem leader and has been voted the best managed financial services company with a proven track record of excellent corporate governance and value creation for its stakeholders.
About the job
Key Responsibilities –
- Scrutiny of builder master files, loan documentation for corporate as well as individual housing loans, processing corporate loans which includes perusal of title deeds forming part of security for the loan disbursed, handling compliance issues, security creation and disbursement of loans.
- The candidate will be assisting the operations team on various legal issues including replying to general correspondence, handling individual loan counselling and loan conversions.
- The candidate must have relevant knowledge on Property Laws, Business Laws, Corporate laws and ability in drafting various legal documents.
- The candidate must possess excellent command over English (spoken and written).
Experience – 0 to 3 years
Desired Candidate Profile –
- The candidate should have the ability to explain and guide a layman about legal documents required for property transactions with considerable patience and empathy and ensure that his/her legal knowledge promotes the growth of business.
- The candidate should be self-motivated, having strong interpersonal / teamworking skills and a deep sense of commitment to customer service.
For regular updates, join us: