About the job
AON is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
For more insights please visit: https://www.aon.com/home/index.html
We are seeking a competent legal professional to join our dynamic Legal & Compliance team at our Gurgaon office.
The candidate will be responsible for providing contract review support across APAC, US and EMEA regions. The successful candidate will be responsible for the legal review, proof reading & redlining of contracts
- LL.B or equivalent legal qualification is mandatory
- 5.5 – 8 years prior legal experience, preferably in a corporate environment.
- Background of contract review or other transactional legal work will be preferred
- Previous work experience in insurance sector and/or professional and consultancy services will be preferred
- Excellent Communication an interpersonal skills.
- Excellent ability to work with senior leaders and stakeholders.
- Should carry hands-on experience in reviewing NDAs and other agreements
- Should be clear on contractual concepts, has good exposure to corporate and commercial laws.
- Has Microsoft Office skills: Intermediate to Advanced Word, basic PowerPoint and Excel
- Has good writing and proof-reading skills, including the rules of grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Legal Services
- Information Technology & Services
For regular updates, join us: