Zycus is looking for a Legal Analyst who will be responsible for Research in International Law. As a Subject Matter Expert, you will join our Legal Team and will help analyze, study and compare national and international laws to build a Software Product.
If you are a Law Graduate with 2 – 3 years of experience in Contracts & Legal Research, we will like to speak to you.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To research and advise the Company on various international laws, data privacy laws across different regions, ecommerce laws.
- Compliance related to various international laws and maintaining risk matrix.
- Creating matrix for research, extracting obligations, controls from various Acts and regulations and interpreting those obligations.
- Preparing presentation materials related to various laws and presenting the same to clients and other internal stakeholders.
- Addressing queries related to various laws in RFP documents.
- Assessing technical applications and correlating various laws and its controls to prepare compliance matrix.
- Maintenance and administration of legal compliances.
- The candidate should be a graduate/post graduate in law (LLB/LLM)
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in a legal function with a Software/IT company required
- Should have a good understanding and application of, international laws, Intellectual Property Laws, data privacy laws, knowledge of E-commerce
- Should have keen interest to understand technologies.
- Excellent research oriented and analytical skills.
- Exposure in a global services organization would be of advantage.
- Experience of catering to the internal customer’s queries operating in different time zones.
Knowledge, Skills And Other Personal Attributes
- Should have passion in the field of Law.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience for conducting research work with minimal supervision.
- Strong communication skills and good command of English (both oral and written)
- Ability to communicate legal issues and solutions in an articulate, precise and effective manner
- Should have excellent research, analytical skills and should be able to exercise judgment and discretion to opine on compliance/ legal issues effectively
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills, including ability to work effectively within a team and a fast-paced dynamic business environment
- Leverages business understanding / functional expertise to deliver value to customer
- Anticipates potential barriers and develops alternate strategies; formulates an informed action plan to solve the problem
- Should have high Personal integrity and the ability to maintain confidentiality and be a trusted member within the legal/compliance team.
- Cloud Product Company: We are a Cloud SaaS Company and our products are created by using the latest technologies like ML and AI. Our UI is in Angular JS and we are developing our mobile apps using React.
- A Market Leader: Zycus is recognized by Gartner (world’s leading market research analyst) as a Leader in Procurement Software Suites.
- Move between Roles: We believe that change leads to growth and therefore we allow our employees to shift careers and move to different roles and functions within the organization
- Get a Global Exposure: You get to work and deal with our global customers.
- Create an Impact: Zycus gives you the environment to create an impact on the product and transform your ideas into reality. Even our junior engineers get the opportunity to work on different product features.
Zycus is a pioneer in Cognitive Procurement software and has been a trusted partner of choice for large global enterprises for two decades. Zycus has been consistently recognized by Gartner, Forrester, and other analysts for its Source to Pay integrated suite. Zycus powers its S2P software with the revolutionary Merlin AI Suite. Merlin AI takes over the tactical tasks and empowers procurement and AP officers to focus on strategic projects; offers data-driven actionable insights for quicker and smarter decisions, and its conversational AI offers a B2C type user-experience to the end-users.
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
For regular updates, join us: