WHAT YOU’LL DO
The lawyer will support the administration of contracts in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws and client requirements. The duties of the lawyer will focus on the review and negotiation of agreements with BCG’s clients, suppliers, subcontractors, including nondisclosure agreements, data processing agreement and other agreements central to the commercial operations of BCG.
- Implement BCG contracting policies and processes
- Reviewing and negotiating of contracts and documents related to non-disclosure, non-reliance, data processing (under data privacy enactments), procurement aligned with the company’s processes and ensuring compliance with federal, state, legal, and organizational requirements
- Extend legal support to internal business team in curation to knowledge process
- Review, edit and process contracts under direction of senior team members
- Identify risks and issues; suggest alternative solutions
- Prepare and disseminate information regarding contract summaries, status, compliance, modifications, etc.
- Provide timely reports on contract metrics and complex legal issues
- Work closely with legal team to resolve or support resolution of complex legal issue
- Supporting the legal team with its contract management processes using various tools including AI
YOU’RE GOOD AT
- Technical and functional expertise: Knowledge of contract documents and specifications. Skill in the negotiation and establishment of contractual arrangements
- Problem solving, analytical skills and decision making: Solid analytical skills and creative problem solving ability with an appreciation for striking a balance between business and legal objectives
- Work management, organization and planning: Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Customer and business focus: Candidates must be pragmatic, high-energy professionals, with personal and professional self-confidence
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- Basic Requirements: LL.B. / B.A. LL.B. / LL.M.
- Work Experience: Minimum of 2-3 years experience in contracts management with experience in international contracting and varied contractual arrangements
- Technical Skills: Must have a good understanding of commercial contracting terms, conditions/practices and legal implications. Must have strong ability to organize assigned workload and multitask to deliver service at required service levels meeting stakeholders’ expectations.
- Computer Skills: Must be proficient in Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Language Skills: Excellent written and oral communication skills are required
- Global Experience: Flexibility to support the team to cater to a diverse, international set of stakeholders. Willingness to be flexible with regard to office timings
YOU’LL WORK WITH
You must be able to perform successfully in a fast-paced, intellectually intense, service-oriented environment and to interpret rules and guidelines flexibly to enhance the business and in keeping with BCG’s values and culture. You will work with the internal Legal Team, other internal teams and the Partnership.
WHO WE ARE
BCG pioneered strategy consulting more than 50 years ago, and we continue to innovate and redefine the industry. We offer multiple career paths for the world’s best talent to have a real impact on business and society. As part of our team, you will benefit from the breadth and diversity of what we are doing today and where we are headed next. We count on your authenticity, exceptional work, and strong integrity. In return we are committed to supporting you in discovering the most fulfilling career journey possible—and unlocking your potential to advance the world.
Our team called Global Services (GS) provides corporate support to business areas such as Finance, Legal, HR, Marketing and IT. This diverse team of experts, operators and specialists represent all levels from Partner to entry level staff, operating across the globe in multiple countries. Global Services is in short, the backbone of BCG.
Boston Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable state and local laws.
- Management Consulting
- Legal Services
- Information Technology & Services
For regular updates, join us: