To be a default Digital Collection Platform for Banks & Financial Institutions, delivering disruptive technology products in a secured environment & doing it in a highly capital efficient manner.
Spocto is India’s 1st AI and ML supported one stop contactless collection solution provider for India’s financial sector including banks, NBFC’s, telecom, Insurance & Utilities.
As a part of India’s Start Up Sector and Maharashtra’s Start Up Association, it’s comprehensive platform provides complete digitized solutions across various steps of the customer lifecycle thus bringing in convergence, data analytics & great customer connect.
Started by ex-CIO of GE & Monsanto, Sumeet & Puja Srivastava of Spocto believe that high powered data analytics platform holds the key to future solutions across sectors beyond finance. Its solutions are a great asset for banks to transform and digitize their services for customers and thus receive wider acclaim.
With a purposeful approach towards digitizing rural India through banks & NBFCs, Spocto’s solutions are already test marketing various products to revolutionize eCollections. Our spirit of innovation & passion to help organizations create greater business impact is reflected through our domain expertise, success rate, client confidence and newer age solution driven approach towards the business.
We are looking for a self motivated Legal Associate to ensure smooth running of the office and effective case management. You will provide a broad spectrum of legal services under the supervision.
- The candidate will be required to Draft, review and negotiate Agreements (NDAs, Service Agreements, Leave and Licence) with various stakeholders on behalf of the company.
- Research on Data Privacy Laws, IP registration, ISO certification compliance,compliances, etc.
- General research on day to day as well as ad-ho items (including general corporate commercial advisory, data privacy) Also attend meetings, taking MoM and liaison with various parties, filing and labelling of documents, client contract management and tracking,
- Assistance in research and documenting IT, HR, Information Security compliance policies, preparations of SOPs, assistance in compliance required for internal and security audits, assistance from all legal standpoint.
- Proven working experience as Legal Assistant
- Familiarity with law, legal procedures and protocols
- Satisfactory knowledge of day-to-day operations
- Ability to juggle multiple activities and work under pressure
- 4 years of experience, preferably in Legal compliances, Data Privacy laws and drafting of Agreements.
- Excellent research and drafting skills. Preferred exposure to Global data privacy legislation.
Link to Apply
Editor: Mudit Jain
For regular updates, join us: