About the job
· Draft, review and negotiate various kinds of agreements including high-value EPC, service agreements, software license agreements, and land purchase and leases.
· Develop and implement standard contract templates and compliance checklists
· Advice on legal & secretarial aspects and applicable statutory compliances of various legal entity structures.
· Draft minutes of board meetings, board resolutions and co-ordinate with the external consultant for various legal & statutory filing requirements- for trust, society & Sec 8 company structures.
· Front end all compliances related to Ministry of Corporate Affairs
· Drive compliance with various labour statutes such as Shops & Commercial Establishments Act, Provident Fund, Minimum Wages Act, Contract Labour Regulation Act etc.
· Research, interpret and apply pertinent statutes, regulations, and case laws to multiple aspects of Foundation work.
· Handle litigation matters.
· Identify and manage relations with outside legal counsel on various matters – intellectual property, taxation, Right to Information, Right to Education Act etc.
· Publish periodic MIS on all legal and secretarial matters.
Technical and Professional Competence
· LL.B from a reputed law college and ACS with 3 to 5 years of generalist legal experience, in a corporate legal department or Tier I/II law firm including both legal and secretarial aspects.
· Exceptionally good drafting skills and mastery over the English language.
· Good knowledge of the law relating to contract and property.
· Excellent legal research and writing skills.
· Reasonable understanding of commercial matters.
Behavioral & Managerial Competencies
· High self-drive and confidence.
· Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
· Excellent thinking, reasoning, analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Aggressive commitment and customer orientation.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks within strict time constraints.
· Ability to communicate effectively with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
· High degree of professional ethics and integrity.
Link to Apply
Click here to applyhttps://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2715528219/
Editor: Mudit Jain
For regular updates, join us: