About the job
Centrik is a boutique legal firm providing legal & consulting services in the field of Insolvency & Bankruptcy Code (IBC), RERA, and related Laws before various courts/authorities like NCLT, NCLAT, High Court, Supreme Court for national and international clients. Innovation, Zeal, passion, and hard work define us as a firm.
We are expanding our family now. We are looking for experienced talented Law Graduates (LLB+MBA) having experience of 3-5 years in the related areas for our “Research wing”. The place of job would be at the Delhi office at Rajendra Place.
Qualities and Job Descriptions –
1. Research on the upcoming areas, opportunities, and various related judgments
2. Legal Analysis, legal research, content writing, and research papers
3. Have the capability to avail the opportunity to innovate and able to find solutions in relevant matters
4. Drafting notices, submissions, and appearance before the NCLT/authority/court
5. Zeal to learn and explore things
6. Drafting and Research & Development within the given projects
7. The candidates who are LLB/CS and related field and who is blended with the motive of innovation will be preferred.
Job description/ Qualification
– Law graduate having up to 3-5 years’ experience in drafting, research, appearance, arguments before various courts
– The candidate must have excellent command over the drafting of complaint/ reply to complaint / Consumer matters/ reply to legal notices/ notices/ contracts/ Agreements, lease deed etc.
– The Candidate shall be responsible for the overall management of the legal cases and all legal affairs of Various Insurance Companies independently.
– Coordination and liaison with internal & external lawyers and attorneys representing our clients for providing necessary information and inputs in respect of various matters and proceedings in all over India.
– Liaise with the clients of the Firm for various legal matters.
Remuneration- Based on work experience in the range from Rs. 3 Lacs to 5 Lacs
Share your CV at email@example.com
Office- Rajendra Place, New Delhi
For further queries contact at – 8076151722
Link to Apply
Click here to apply https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2719792474/
Editor: Mudit Jain
For regular updates, join us: