About the Company
The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) was constituted under Article 315 of the Indian Constitution with the primary goal of recruiting personnel for various government departments in response to requisitions issued by the government from time to time.
About the Responsibilities
The Punjab Public Service Commission is accepting online applications from qualified individuals for 36 positions of Legal Assistant and three positions of Law Officer in various departments of the Punjab government.
- Legal Assistant in Department of Animal Husbandry, Fisheries And Dairy Development, Govt. of Punjab-01
- Legal Assistant in Department Of Excise And Taxation, Govt. of Punjab-02
- Legal Assistant (Head Office) (Group-B) in the Department of School Education, Govt. of Punjab-11
- Legal Assistant (Subordinate Offices) (Group-B) in the Department of School Education, Govt. of Punjab-22
- Law Officer in Department of Housing and Urban Development (PUDA), Govt. of Punjab-03
INITIAL PAY: Rs. 35,400/-
Legal Assistant in Department of Animal Husbandry, Fisheries and Dairy Development
- Should have a degree in law of recognized university
- Should have at least 2 years’ experience at the Bar
Legal Assistant in Department of Excise and Taxation
- Should possess a second-class degree in law from a recognized University or Institution and should have practised at the Bar for a minimum period of 2 years or should have an experience of working on a legal post for a minimum period of 2 years.
Legal Assistant (Head Office) (Group-B) in the Department of School Education
Should have passed a professional Degree in Law from a recognized university or institution having minimum 2 years experience at Bar
Legal Assistant (Subordinate Offices) (Group-B) in the Department of School Education
- Should have passed professional Degree in Law from a recognized university or institution as per guidelines of the UGC
- Having minimum 2 years of experience at Bar
Law Officer in the Department of Housing and Urban Development (PUDA)
Law Graduate with at least 3 years experience as an advocate or should have held assignment involving Legal work for a period of not less than 3 years.
NOTE: The candidates MUST possess the requisite qualification before or by June 29, 2022.
Age Limit: Candidates should not be below 18 years and above 37 years of age as on January 1, 2022.
Deadline for Applying
By 11:59 p.m. on June 29, 2022, new registrations for applying online/editing for the post (Step-1) will close.
The production of system-generated bank challan forms (Step-2) will begin on June 30, 2022.
The deadline for printing the bank challan form created by the system (Step-3) is July 7, 2022 at 11:59 p.m.
Last day to deposit Application and Examination costs via the system-generated bank challan form (Step-4): July 8, 2022 [During Banking Hours]
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply from here:- Candidates can only apply by completing an Online Application Form, which can be found on the Commission’s website. No other application method will be approved. https://ppsc.gov.in/
Candidates must pay the application fee in accordance with Government Letter No. PERS-PP-3020/2/2021-3PP3/I171979/2021 dated 22-04-2021:
- Ex-Servicemen of Punjab State only: Rs. 500/-
- Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab State only: Rs. 750/-
- All Other Categories, i.e., General, Sports Persons of Punjab, and Wards of Freedom Fighters, Punjab: Rs. 1,500/-
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWS), Persons with Disabilities (PWD), and Lineal Descendants of Ex-Serviceman (LDESM) Punjab: Rs. 500/-
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.