About the Organisation
The Rashtriya Vidhi Sansthan Vishwavidyalaya Adhiniyam (No. 41 of 1997) enacted by the Madhya Pradesh State Legislature, and recently replaced by the Madhya Pradesh National Law Institute University Act, 2018 (No. 6 of 2018), has been a leading law school in the country imparting legal education and promoting legal research and publication. The University Grants Commission and the Bar Council of India both acknowledge NLIU, Bhopal. National Law Institute University, Bhopal, is inviting applications for internships in hybrid mode (i.e. Online/Offline) from young and dynamic students for the position of Research Intern for its National Level Project ‘e-Nyayaganga’ for Development of Digital Content for Legal Literacy – Design, Development and Management sponsored by the Department of Justice, Ministry of Law and Justice, Government of India.NLIU, Bhopal, is designated as the National Nodal Agency for Design, Development and Management of Digital Content for Legal Literacy by the Department of Justice, Ministry of Law and Justice, Government of India for Digital Legal Literacy and Legal Awareness Program.
About the Responsibilities
- Establishing a digital legal literacy curriculum that focuses on rights and responsibilities as well as welfare programmes.
- Advocacy for vulnerable and marginalised people through legal aid and access to justice.
- Intervention projects in the community.
- Content creation and management in the digital era
Offline or Online
The internship will last for one month and may be extended if necessary.
- Understanding of various national and international frameworks and programmes relating to digital legal literacy and access to justice (A2J).
- Communication abilities, both verbal and nonverbal.
- For building software, you’ll need a working grasp of the Internet, MS Office/Excel, and other desktop/mobile-based technologies, as well as solid digital knowledge.
- Should have prior experience producing reports, documenting and presenting PowerPoint presentations, and planning conferences, seminars, and events.
- Should have experience in secondary data analysis and data management in the social sector.
- Candidates with experience designing and developing digital content will be given the upper hand.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may apply from here:- email@example.com along with CC to firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.
For regular updates, we can catchup at-