DSNLU’S Journal of science, technology, and Law is making a call for papers.
Accepting original and unpublished submissions from professionals, academicians, researchers, and students.
Intellectual property and technology laws
- Manuscripts must be accompanied by a covering letter in a separate document containing name, affiliations, contacts, and postal address
- Accompanied by an abstract of 300 words
- No co-authorship in case notes
- Title should be with the category
- The body of the manuscript should be in times new roman, 12, 1.5 line spacing
- Title should be in 14, times new roman, in all caps
- The citations must be given as footnotes
- Citations: Harvard 20th bluebook
- LONG ARTICLES: 5000-8000
- SHORT ARTICLES: 3000-5000
- LEGISLATIVE NOTES: 2000-3000
JULY 3, 2022
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on Lexpeeps is true to our knowledge. But still, it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.