Clarivate(tm) is a global leader in providing solutions to accelerate the lifecycle of innovation. Our bold mission is to help customers solve some of the world’s most complex problems by providing actionable information and insights that reduce the time from new ideas to life-changing inventions in the areas of science and intellectual property. We help customers discover, protect and commercialize their inventions using our trusted subscription and technology-based solutions coupled with deep domain expertise.
We now have more than 8,500 colleagues in over 40 countries worldwide, and we work with over 200 partners to deliver value and success for our customers. Today, Clarivate is a publicly traded company, listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker NYSE:CLVT.
Clarivate is committed to building, nurturing, and developing a diverse culture of belonging where new colleagues can bring their authentic self to work every day! Join us!
We are looking for an Intellectual Property Renewals Analyst to join our highly regarded Global Operations team at Clarivate, Noida and support with operational activities which are required for successful renewal of clients’ IP rights. The incumbent will work closely with other members of our Renewals team to provide full administrative support in processing renewal related correspondence.
The successful candidate will have a very strong work ethic, excellent attention to detail and the confidence to liaise with internal teams and Regional stakeholders.
- The role will focus on delivering in key areas:
- Manage and maintain details of the renewal of clients’ IP rights within Clarivate’s IP Management System
- Review and analyze client correspondence to determine the necessary action required
- Verify details of registrations from Patent and Trademark online databases
- Coordinate with different Patent offices and Clarivate’s Global Agent network to renew the IP in a timely manner
- Closely coordinate with the leaders on issues which may affect the timely renewal of clients’ IP rights
- Perform other tasks and activities as may be assigned by the Management Team or Renewal team leaders from time to time
- Project Leaders / Managers
- Operational teams
- Regional Client Service Advisors
- IP Legal Dept.
- Support functions – Continual Improvement team, Finance, HR, Admin
- Clarivate’s Global Agents
- Patent & Trademark Offices in various countries
Job Holder Requirements
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook) and Internet
- Flexibility in work hours, if required, as this role includes close coordination with our global counterparts
- The candidate should preferably have 1 or 2 years of experience in backend operations
Technical & Personal Skills:
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Proactive and ability to work remotely with global clients and colleagues
- Strong sense of responsibility and commitment to work
- Can handle multiple tasks whilst maintaining accuracy, consistency and quality in data entry Ability to prioritize and work independently with limited supervision
- A strong commitment to outstanding client service
- Identification of process improvement opportunities
- Flexible in attitude and approach to work
- Keen eye for detail
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Exceptional work ethic, personal and professional integrity
It is the policy of Clarivate to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Clarivate will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Link to Apply
Editor: Mudit Jain
For regular updates, join us: