The ICFAI Law School, The ICFAI University, Dehradun is organizing its 1st National Virtual Moot Court Competition from 20th -22nd November 2020.
About the university:
The ICFAI University, Dehradun, Uttarakhand (hereinafter referred to as the University) was established under the ICFAI University Act 2003 (Act No.16 of 2003) passed by the Uttaranchal Legislative Assembly and assented to by the Governor on July 08, 2003.
About ICFAI Law School, Dehradun:
ICFAI Law School (formerly known as Faculty of Law), a constituent of the ICFAI University, Dehradun is established with the objective of developing a new generation of legal professionals through the comprehensive and contemporary body of knowledge integrating law with Management/Humanities.
a. There will be a capping of 32 teams for the Competition.
b. Participants are restricted to bona-fide law students either enrolled in the 3-year LL. B course or the 5-year integrated law course.
c. Only 1 team per institute/college is allowed.
d. Teams are required to send the scanned copy of ID card issued by their institute with the registration form.
e. No team shall contradict the composition mentioned above.
f. No faculty member, coach, or a designated observer will be allowed to accompany the team.
g. No cross teams i.e. members of different universities, shall be allowed.
- Commencement of Registration: 21 October 2020.
- Last date of registration: 8 November 2020
- Last date of clarification of the moot proposition: 10 November 2020.
- Last date to submit memorial: 15 November 2020
- Researcher test: 19 November 2020
- Preliminary round: 20 November 2020
- Quarter and Semi-Final: 21 November 2020
- Final round: 22 November 2020
Lexpeeps honest opinion:
This is just a suggestion from the lexpeeps side to everyone reading. It has been seen that in this hard time, students are panicking and doing everything and anything just to add on to their CV/Resume, even the things that are not going to add so much value to their CV’s.
- Want to excel in their interpersonal skills like writing, communication.
- Want to excel in their researching skills.
- 1st and 2nd-year law students shall apply as these are the opportunities that give you the desired exposure.
- All the law students trying to bring laurels to them.
- Knowing and not knowing about the subject doesn’t matter if you are willing to work hard and research a lot about your topic.
Venue: Online platform.
Please note that there is no registration fee at any point.
Registration Link: https://forms.gle/egVdRaupbqWEXm3X7
Visit us for more such opportunities: https://lexpeeps.in/