Orios Venture Partners is an Indian Seed Stage Venture Capital firm. Currently investing from our Fund II, with a focus on tech investments across consumer and B2B for the Indian market. We are 3 partners and a VP who leads investments.
Some of our well-known investments are Pharmeasy, Country Delight, LetsMD, BeatO, GoMechanic, Zupee.
The fund’s founding team are experienced investors since 2008, and pre Orios investments include OlaCabs, Druva, Faballey, Box8, Unbxd and Jigsee.
We are well known for trend spotting and our maxim is #BackingMisfits
Our strategy is invest in selected companies and work closely with them. As a consequence each investment lead works with no more than 4 to 6 companies at a time.
The current team comprises of 16 people, out of which 9 are in investing roles.
For more details, you can visit some of our key members LinkedIn:
We have offices in Mumbai, NCR and Bangalore.
We are looking for a Associate / Sr. Associate Legal to join us in Mumbai. The role includes:
- Compliance with various laws especially Companies Act 2013, LLP Act, 2008, SEBI, AIF, FEMA & RBI.
- Proficient in private limited companies and limited liability partnership compliance aspect.
- Drafting and executing transactional documents incl. TS, SSHA and SPA with Portfolios Entities.
- Drafting and/or Vetting of Agreements / Contracts / Legal documents,
- Review, finalize & collate deal execution and investment documents.
- Drafting and executing fund raising documents incl. TD, PPM, IMA & CA.
- Research / Advise on structuring and procedural / secretarial task of Portfolios Entities.
- Research / Advise on applicability of various business laws in India to Management / Others.
- Advise / Co-ordinate for Legal and Corporate Due Diligence of Portfolios Entities.
- Form various policy documents / frameworks at Fund, AMC and Portfolios Entities level.
- Perform procedure for the Partner/Board Meeting, Committee Meeting and Shareholders Meeting.
- Perform / Review compliance with MCA on periodic basis incl. Secretarial work.
- Review any litigation matters and get appropriate law firm, if required to handle the disputes and
- Co-ordinate with Contributors, Portfolios Entities or Professionals for documentation / legal aspect.
Requirements: Attributes, Experience
- Top pedigree academics, LLB + CS (Company Secretary) (preferred)
- Experience: 5 – 7 years (Experience with any VCF will be an advantage)
- Experience in Transaction in AIF/PE-VC, Contract Law, Corporate Act & Business Laws
- Initiative and Self-motivation
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under stiff deadlines
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Venture Capital & Private Equity
- Legal Services
How to Apply?
For regular updates, join us: