JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading professional services firm that specializes in real estate and investment management. JLL shapes the future of real estate for a better world by using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities. JLL is a Fortune 500 company with annual revenue of $16.6 billion, operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of more than 91,000 as of December 31, 2020. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit jll.com.
What this job involves
- Support legal and compliance matters relating to the Work Dynamics business in West Asia (India) with a primary focus on Workplace Management Services
- Direct interaction with internal clients as well as external parties such as clients, vendors and other third parties.
- Advise on, draft and negotiate commercial contracts including assisting with tender responses and working on issue management
- Identify and manage risk exposures, and delivering proactive, effective and strategic advice for operations in India.
- Provide support to JLL’s business interests and commercial objectives.
- Provide other legal support as directed from time to time by Director – Legal WD India, India General Counsel or Chief Counsel WD APAC.
Sound like you? To apply you need to be / have:
- A law graduate from reputable law school with 5 years of PQE and having:
- Prior relevant experience in commercial transactional work in private practice or an in-house position;
- Proficiency in English;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- Excellent knowledge of relevant regulations and statutes e.g. Companies Act, Contract Act, Industrial Disputes Act, Insolvency Code, RERA, Stamp Act, Registration Act, etc.;
- Excellent analytical skills.
What we can do for you:
At JLL, we make sure that you become the best version of yourself by helping you realise your full potential in a fully entrepreneurial and inclusive work environment. If you harbour passion for learning and adapting new technologies, JLL will continuously provide you with platforms to enrich your technical domains. We will empower your ambitions through our dedicated Total Rewards Program, competitive pay and benefits package. It’s no surprise that JLL has been recognized by the Ethisphere Institute as one of the 2019 World’s Most EthicalCompanies for the 12th consecutive year.
For regular updates, join us: