Elevate is recruiting a Senior Contract Attorney to join our Legal Team and work closely with client’s in-house counsel team in different geographies(America, EMEA, APAC) to provide them commercial and transactional support.
As part of the team you will be responsible for drafting, reviewing, redlining, negotiating various contracts and other transactional documents as well as conducting general and legal research and drafting memorandums.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
Specifically, you will
- Review contracts against established standards and negotiate acceptable alternatives, working from templates and tools that you will help create
- Compare contracts and highlight differences and similarities in memorandum format
- Facilitate escalation of unresolved issues, approval and signature
- Update or draft playbooks and templates
- Research and analyse the area of commercial law as relevant to the company’s business and future prospects, and prepare memos or position statements for different audiences
- Provide high level legal research and memorandum drafting support for other simple to high complexity legal research assignments
- 5-8years of total experience with minimum experience of 6 years with commercial transactional support, drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial contracts, particularly services and supply agreements, software license and SAAS agreements, procurement and other inbound agreements
- Experience with Microsoft products like Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint
- Experience conducting simple to complex legal research and memorandum drafting
- Excellent track record in previous client support/customer service engagements
- Some experience with contract management software
Skills for Success
- Proven ability to work in a client-centric, deadline driven environment
- Highly detail oriented, with good analytical skills, financial acumen, and business judgment
- Excellent drafting skills, particularly depicting complex ideas clearly and concisely
- Professionalism in both verbal and written work
- Keen understanding and ability to comply with confidentiality obligations
- Have experience providing transactional contracts support including reviewing, redlining, drafting, managing various types of contracts for a multinational company
- Highly organized, excellent researcher and writer who is passionate about delivering high quality analysis and written work product
- LL.B. (LL.M. is a plus)
Elevate is the Law Company. They provide consulting, technology and services to law departments and law firms. The company’s legal, business and technology professionals extend and enable the resources and capabilities of customers worldwide. Elevate’s achievements and distinctions include:
- Winner of the American Lawyer Industry Awards Best Alternative Legal Services Provider of the Year 2019.
- Winner of British Legal Awards Alternative Service Provider of the Year 2019.
- Winner of the IACCM Innovation and Excellence Awards 2019 – Outstanding Service Provider (Americas and Global).
- Ranked as a Top Global Services Provider by Chambers & Partners five years in a row.
Link to Apply: https://careers3-elevateservices.icims.com/jobs/1312/contract-attorney/job?mode=job&iis=Job+Board&iisn=LinkedIn&mobile=false&width=877&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1offset=330&jun1offset=330
For regular updates, join us: