The Sports Authority of India (SAI) is the apex national sports body of India, established in 1982 by the Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports of the Government of India for the development of sport in India.
Its head office is located at Jawaharlal Nehru Sports Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003. In an effort for strengthening the sports ecosystem and to bring more laurels to the Olympics, SAI has established 23 National Centres of Excellence (NCOEs).
About the Job Opportunity
SAI invites applications from eligible, qualified, and motivated Indian Citizens for providing consultancy as Young Professional, Young Professional (Athlete Relation Manager), and Young Professional (Legal) on a contract basis initially for a period of 02 Years and extendable for 01 more years at NCOE Bangalore.
- Handle all legal matters related to department/division.
- Drafting of parawise reply/ comments, Show cause notice, Contracts, Agreements, Memorandum of Understanding (MOUs) and all such legal documents pertaining to SAI.
- Departmental disciplinary enquiries/ preparation of report
Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 60,000/
- Essential: Bachelors of Law (LLB) from a recognized university in India.
- Desired: Masters of Law (LLM) from a recognized university in India OR Specialization in Sports Law
- Essential: 1 Year (In relevant field as mentioned in JD)
- Desired: Experience in any Government/Semi Govt./Autonomous/PSU in Legal cases.
Upper Age Limit: 35 Years
How to Apply?
- The candidates have to send the filled application (annexed to the official notification) along with all the self-attested necessary documents on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- Before registering /submitting applications on the website the candidates should possess a valid e-mail ID.
- The e-mail ID entered in the online application form should remain active until the recruitment process is completed. No change in the e-mail ID will be entertained.
March 23, 2022, by 5 PM
Bangalore (now, Bengaluru), Karnataka
Link for more details
Disclaimer: All information posted by us on LexPeeps is true to our knowledge. But still it is suggested that you check and confirm things on your level.