About the Company
Since 2016 we have not only taken care of our client’s cases but also taken care of their prestige and cultural ethos. P & P Associates gained its steady growth by focussing on law as a tool to avail justice for its clients. P & P has made its foundation on fine professional ethics and perseverance.
About the job
Legal Interns/ Paralegal: Students pursuing 2nd or 3rd year law degree from any reputed 3 year law college can apply for this programme.
Programme Period: 3 months – 6 months (Extendable, If student/college desires so), timings shall be flexible and accommodative with that of Intern’s college timings.
Interns are expected to match the following requirements:
1. Fluent in English and Gujarati Language
2. Having basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Typing 3. Having interpretation skills and logical reasoning
4. Should have good reading habit and should be interested for research work (having own
laptop shall be appreciated)
5. Basic drafting skills
6. Should have good communication skills
7. Should have good grades
8. Professional Behaviour, Good Etiquettes, Down-to-Earth nature
9. Students only from Ahmedabad may apply
How to Apply?
Candidates who believe they match the above given requirements may apply with a bio-data to firstname.lastname@example.org, do mention “Resume for Legal Intern/ Paralegal” in the subject of email. A letter of good conduct and no objection shall be required from the college in case the candidature of an applicant is confirmed.
For regular updates, join us: