About the job
Roles and Responsibilities
We are looking for an experienced Patent Drafting professional having experience of drafting at least 50 specifications in the computer/ IT/ Electronics & communication domain.
Exemplary work profile:
• Drafting Patent Specifications( US, EP, IN)
• Filing (IN) and Prosecuting Patent Application(US, EP, IN)
• Providing consulting to clients of various aspects of Indian Patent law and practice.
• Attending Hearing at the Patent Office
• Drafting and Filing Pre and Post Grant Oppositions.
• Drafting of Review Petitions.
• Taking Client/inventor calls (when required)
• Executing Patent Search and Analytics projects
Desired Candidate Profile
• Prior experience with IP services firm/ Law firm
• Must have drafted at least 50 applications
• Prior experience of office action response
• Strong analytical skills with a thorough understanding of the technology domain.
• knowledge of IP laws of various countries, various patent databases, technical domains with respect to educational background.
• Engineering (Must), Legal Degree/ Patent Agent (Required), Master/Ph.D ( Advantage)
LexAnalytico is a Techno-Legal Consulting company with diversified business practices. We provide services in the domain of patents, trademarks, copyrights, and corporate law. We provide services to individuals, corporate and IP law firms using a unique mix of deep industry knowledge, legal and technical experience. We help clients protect their IP assets and realize tangible value. Our team has a long history of successfully managing and monetizing innovation and large IP portfolios.
We work hard, celebrate success, and challenge everyone in our organization to make an impact. If you are as passionate as we are about the intersection of technology and law, join us today.
How to Apply?
For regular updates, join us: