About the Trust
“BHUMIKA TRUST” was founded with a hope to make the society a better place for live. We are working for Person with disability and Women Empowerment. Our goal is to provide the person with disabilities a inclusive environment to live. And provide them equal opportunities. Our another goal is to work for upliftment of women’s in society
About the Internship
Roles & Responsibilities
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Work on drafting, negotiating and legal analytical skills.
2. Handle the Drafting work.
3. Handle legal research work.
4. Ensuring the legal documents are processed timely for review and auditing.
Who are we looking for ?
– Excellent communication (verbal & written), interpersonal and consulting skills.
– Ability to work alone or as part of team.
– Excellent knowledge of laws and rights.
– Required to have a degree or a great knowledge or experience in law or public policy.
– Minimum eligibility to apply is that the intern should have a Bachelors degree in law or public policy or in any other field.
Duration – 6 months
Certificate will be provided after completion of six month internship.
How to Apply?
For regular updates, join us: