ABOUT THE COMPANY
LegalPay is India’s first data-driven and tech-enabled alternative investment platform helping investors modernize their portfolios with flexible and innovative legal and insolvency financing opportunities. LegalPay is backed by a passionate team that includes a core team having prior experience in founding a LegalTech startup; marquee investors and international veterans.
As LegalPay continues to grow, we are looking to add Legal Interns to our organization who will be working in the Legal and Insolvency Team. LegalPay values rigorous thinking, clear communication, and efficient execution and is committed to inclusive workplace culture.
- Position: Legal Intern
- Location: Gurugram
- Stipend: As per industry standards
- Duration: 3 months
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Helping the legal team in the preparation and drafting of legal documents, contracts, pleadings, etc.
- Carrying out legal research.
- Assisting the legal team in their day-to-day work.
- Assisting other departments as and when the need arises.
- Maintaining data records.
- Client communication
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Preferred candidate should be in the final year of law school or pursuing an LLM/graduate and is available for an office internship.
- Candidates should have knowledge of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, Companies Act, Contracts Act, Civil Procedure Code, Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, Litigation, etc.
- Candidate should have requisite writing, grammatical, organizational, and research skills
- The candidate should be fluent in English and possess good drafting skills.
Interested candidates can send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: All information posted on Lexpeeps is accurate to our knowledge. However, it is advised that you verify and confirm things on your end.